Parrot B-Calm is a functional complete diet formulated by avian veterinarians that provides balanced nutrition and supports the reduction of stress and anxiety with natural ingredients.
Made with amino acid L-Tryptophan, a natural precursor for the synthesis of serotonin in the brain, Parrot B-Calm provides non-drowsy, non-sedative action balanced with fresh Australian whole grains, vitamins, minerals and turmeric to support your bird’s health and wellbeing.
May assist in the management of stress and anxiety in companion parrots.
Non-drowsy, non-sedative action making it great for natural, long term use.
Functional complete diet for daily feeding, offering balanced nutrition to fulfill all core nutritional requirements. Veterinary formulated complete diet specifically designed for birds that are prone to anxiety.
Parrot B-Calm is designed to be fed at a rate of 80% of your parrots total diet, with the remaining 20% to be primarily fresh fruit and vegetables to provide variety and enrichment. Fresh water must always be available.
Parrots require a minimum of 10% of their bodyweight in pellets per day, for example: 90g Cockatiel: Requires a minimum 9g of pellets per day 150g Sun Conure: Requires a minimum of 15g of pellets per day 300g Galah: Requires a minimum of 30g of pellets per day.
NOTE: Symptoms of avian anxiety and stress may include changes in vocalisation, feather destructive behaviour, aggression, pacing, head swinging, shaking, decreased appetite and hiding.
Time and care should be given to consider a bird’s environment and other potential stress/anxiety triggers that may require management in addition to feeding Parrot B-Calm.